Liquor Exam Tips
If you are taking the Liquor Exam and cannot remember an answer from the study guide, or have decided to try your hand at it alone, I have a few test tips below:
• Don't rush though the questions. If you're done early, go through the questions one more time. We are not in grade school anymore. The first one done with their exam is not the first to recess. You will have to wait outside until the allotted time for the exam has expired. You might as well go over your answers. I will guarantee there are a few trick questions that will throw off a few people because they didn't read carefully.
• For the multiple choice questions, try to come up with the answer in your head before looking at the possible answers. This way the choices given won't throw you off or trick you.
• Read all the possible multiple choice answers before choosing the correct one.
• Don’t change your answer back and forth on a particular question. Typically, your first choice is the correct one.
• More often than not, the correct answer is the choice with the most information.
• On any typical true or false exam, there are usually more true answers than false.
• If you have any questions about the exam, they have a question and answer period before the exam begins.
Hope these tips have helped!